The links listed below have been compiled to assist you in finding in general information on the internet. These pages will provide you with a list of resources to help start your research. Please make sure that you evaluate your information at all times.
For Students. - Log in using your Student ID@student.westernsydney.edu.au For Staff. - Log in using Staff ID@westernsydney.edu.au * First time user, please select your closest campus location *
WSU has 3 user Licence.
With Techstreet Enterprise, you can:
• Read online by using the View Online button. However, you cannot copy or print from the online reader.
• Download and read any standard in your subscription.
• Create lists of related standards for easy access and updates.
In order to open a standard you have downloaded in Secure PDF format, you will need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader with the FileOpen plug-in. FileOpen is compatible with the following versions of Acrobat:
• Windows: Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or later
• Mac: Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or later
• Linux: Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat 7.0 or 8.0 only Techstreet Enterprise User guide.
[Please note: The maximum number of individuals who can simultaneously access Techstreet tabs or windows is 3. Kindly ensure to logout or close your Techstreet tab or window upon completion].
Dictionaries and encyclopedias are a good starting point when researching a topic as they provide definitions, explanations or general overviews.