You can add, delete or change resources in any section except the "Prescribed Text" section. To add resources:
1. Click the blue "plus" button
2. Select a resource type.
3. Enter the resource title.
4. Click search to locate the Library resource.
5. Click a drag to add the resource from search results into the desired section. You can change the appearance of the citation by clicking the button and selecting edit. The metatdata panel will open on the right.
Click on the resource you want in the in search results:
1. choose the section from the drop menu, 2. Add & edit the citation appearance.
Reading lists can have links to eBook chapters and to PDFs of digitised chapters from print books. Do this by adding a tag. Tags are a signal to Library staff that support is required.
Library staff will
IMPORTANT: To avoid disappointment you must add the book chapter tag. The Library will not receive any alerts digitsataion/book chapter requests if the book chapter tag is missed.
To add a book chapter, add book from Library collection:
1. Click the title of the item to go the full record.
2. Click "Edit item" to add a "Public note"
3. Add information fro example to tell students what pages to read or Library staff which section to digitise/link to.
4. Click SAVE
5. Add a tag to help the Library know what to do, by clicking in the "Add tags" box, select “Book chapter” and SAVE.
© Western Sydney University, unless otherwise attributed.
Library guide created by Western Sydney University Library staff is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY)