Create your own list by deleting everything and starting again or manage the existing list by adding, deleting and rearranging.
1. Log in to unit vUWS site.
2. Turn on edit mode and click the Readings & Resources tab in the left menu.
3. The Leganto reading list will open in a new window.
5. Each section has a list of resources which can be deleted, by clicking the action button and then Delete item
You can add new resources by clicking
If the Readings & Resources tab is not present in the vUWS site it can be turned on from the Tool Link menu option.
1. Log in to unit vUWS site, click + then select Tool Link
2. In the Name field add: Readings & Resources
3. From the Type drop menu select: Reading List
4. Ensure the Available to Users checkbox is ticked and click Submit.
The Readings & Resources menu item will appear at the bottom of the list.
5. Click & drag the Readings & Resources menu item to the standard location in the Learning Zone section.
After adding the Readings & Resoruces tab in this way there are two options for behaviour when you click the link.
1. If the Libray has processed a list for the unit number in the past, the Leganto list will open in a new window for you to edit.
2. If the Library has not processed a list in the past, a Leganto Welcome screen will appear. Click to begin
© Western Sydney University, unless otherwise attributed.
Library guide created by Western Sydney University Library staff is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY)