Links to the latest BCA requirements (Housing Provisions and Class 2 to 9 Buildings), which are included in the Building Service NSW section of Westlaw AU. Also known as the National Construction Code (NCC).
* To get to Clinical Evidence, click on Resources, then select BMJ Clinical Evidence *
A point-of-care tool from the BMJ Evidence Centre which provides research evidence, guidelines, and expert thought, with drug information provided via the database Martindale. Incorporates Clinical Evidence.
To use the Best Practice decision support app:
* Register for an account on the Best Practice website. You will receive a confirmation email with a temporary password.
* Log in through the link in the email to change the temporary password to a more preferrable password.
* Download the Best Practice decision support app. Use your Best Practice account details to log into the app for institutional access.
Free access to comprehensive research data, metrics and other online resources to help researchers, institutions, funders and government decision makers within and outside of the UK to monitor effects of the referendum on the UK's research base, and support decision-making based on this data.
* PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FLASH INSTALLED ON YOUR DESKTOP/LAPTOP. Requires the Puffin Web Browser app to view on iOS mobile device *
Takes an interactive approach to helping course participants produce effective emails, letters, SMS and reports.